WELCOME TO FLOW AT WORK
Safeguarding the physical, emotional and mental well-being of employees is more important than ever before, as they continue to adapt to working from home, often in conditions that are far from ideal.
Using yoga, meditation and breathing practices, ‘Flow at Work’ is a new range of online corporate wellbeing sessions which aims to give teams the space to find much-needed calmness, connectivity and clarity. The programme is designed to help each individual within your team to boost energy, improve sleep, concentration and productivity – critical during these times of stress and uncertainty.
Each of the six sessions have been specifically devised to run consecutively to create a coherent structure and programme of learning and will be delivered live via Zoom by Lucy Parker, Flow’s Founder and Owner . Whether you choose the full programme or a one-off bespoke session (tailored to suit your budget or timeframe) the results will remain the same: a happier, more focused and productive workforce.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM EACH SESSION IN THE PROGRAMMEMore details are available upon enquiry.
- FOUNDATION: FINDING STRENGTH IN THE NOW
5 top tips to reduce stress & anxiety, to incorporate healthy habits, empowering your team to remain more relaxed & positive and to improve wellbeing during these challenging times.
- BODY: EASING OUT PHYSICAL ACHES & PAINS
Movement practices from your desk, chair or sofa, to stretch and strengthen your body, relieve back, neck, wrist and shoulder pain and to restore / increase core strength, stability and balance.
- FINDING CALM THROUGH BALANCE
Using yogic standing postures & practices, we learn how to use our physical bodies to support our minds and regain a sense of inner strength, equanimity and calm in the eye of the storm.
- BREATHING & THE NERVOUS SYSTEM
When we understand more about the science behind the breath, and the power that it holds over our mood we can start to use it to our advantage. Only then can we learn some brilliant strategies to calm and steady ourselves with nothing more than the air we breathe!
- MIND & THE BRAIN WAVES
In this session we will explore how we can regulate our brain waves for our optimal functioning, using some ancient meditation practices in very modern language to help you master your mind and steady the inevitable rise and fall of the waves.
- CREATIVITY: EMBRACING YOUR INNER ‘SUPERPOWER’
Combining intellect, emotion and gut instinct into a new and powerful super force leads to a creative clarity of thought and feeling that can be super liberating and help convert problems to opportunities.
- Each one-hour session costs £120 – or a total of £648 when committing to the full series of 6, giving a saving of 10%. Sessions are booked in advance and paid for within 3 working days after the first delivery.
- Sessions can be delivered to teams of any size from 1-99. Weekly lunchtime sessions generally work well, but the timing can be flexible to suit your team. When booking the full series, we recommend these are delivered weekly at a set time and date each week. A Zoom link will be shared by Flow to one of your team to be distributed internally. The Zoom meeting will be set and entirely run by Flow.
- There is no pressure for participants to have their video/audio enabled although this may help me to identify and support them with any particular individual needs.
FIND OUT MORE
Get in touch with Sophie, our Corporate Client Manager, via email to email@example.com or on 07930 372548 to find out how we can help support your team during the current crisis – and beyond.
FLOW AT WORK TESTIMONIALS
If you’d like to submit a review for Flow at Work, please fill out the form below: