HOW TO BOOK
All yoga classes are held in our Tunbridge Wells yoga studio. Please sign in or create an account if this is your first visit to Flow. Once you have created your account you can purchase an individual class or a class package if you prefer. You are then able to select and sign up to our classes as well as our newsletter and promotions. Our booking system allows you view all of your booked classes at a glance and offers you the flexibility to schedule and re-schedule your classes if necessary, within our 24 hour cancellation policy. Please be sure to read our policies before your first session, also don’t forget to bring your mat!.
WEEKLY YOGA SCHEDULE
OUR GROUP YOGA CLASSES AT FLOW
Our group yoga classes run for an 60 minutes or 90 minutes. There will be warm up, carefully structured sequences of postures and a relaxing cooling down conclusion. Breathing techniques (pranayama) are incorporated into all classes, as are some mudras (hand gestures), bhandas, (energetic locks), visualization and the occasional Om!
Many classes are taught with a weekly theme or focus in mind. Each class might help us to delve deeper into what our bodies, minds and breathing is capable of. Each class will be different depending on external factors, such as who is teaching and what level the session is aimed at. It will also be different depending on many internal factors about how we feel at any given time in the day, our energy levels, our health and our happiness. Every class is a chance for you to explore yourself and find out a little bit more each time.
Please wear comfortable clothes and be prepared to get your socks off! Please call us in advance of your first class to get booked in.
CORONAVIRUS – IMPORTANT INFORMATIONThe health and well-being of all our students, clients, teachers and practitioners is our primary concern at this challenging time. We are now able to invite up to 5 guests into our studio, which is a 50% reduction on our usual class size. All In-Studio classes will be held within clear and strict Covid-19 Safeguarding measures, see below.
COVID-19 SAFEGUARDING MEASURES
- To help us minimise the chances of contamination, please bring as little as you can with you to class. Ideally you will not have a bag or a coat or even a mobile phone with you. You will however need to bring your yoga mat and any other equipment you wish to use. We do have yoga equipment for sale should you need to purchase your own.
- Please note that we cannot provide drinks. We strongly recommend you bring your own water bottle with you.
- Whilst we do have toilet facilities onsite, it is better for your safety that this is not used. We appreciate that it may be necessary for you to use our facilities but please be aware that we will be required to fully sterilise the w/c afterwards. We have a spray and wipes for all hand touch areas, please dispose of wipes in the pedal bin provided.
- Please be sure to arrive only 5 minutes before the start time of your class.
- On street parking is available on Woodbury Park Road and the surrounding streets. Please do not park on our drive as this will block our household access.
- Once you have parked, please walk up the drive towards the large Flow sign on the large green side gates to the right of our house. If others are arriving at the same time please leave a 2 metre space between yourselves.
- Please then queue to enter Flow and get set up with your own mat and any equipment. There will be sticky tape on the studio floor to show where to place your mat. As each student arrives and gets set up the next person can enter the reception area to avoid any congestion. The teacher will be in the studio to help you.
- On entering the Flow premises, you will be asked to use 70% alcohol hand sanitiser. We recommend you use this again on leaving the building as well.
- We cannot offer any changing facilities so please come and leave in your yoga gear!
- We will ensure the studio floor is mopped between classes and all touch areas will also be wiped down.
- Clearly, please do not attend if you have any concern at all that you may have contracted Covid-19.
- Due to the small class sizes we are now running a waiting list and ask all clients to cancel with 24 hours notice. All classes cancelled with less than 24 hours notice will be charged as if you had attended.